Hoshin Kanri - The strategic approach to continuous improvement
ARecommended reading in the CQI Diploma in Quality Management 2010 version
n important book by David Hutchins, released in September 2008 with sales more than doubling year on year since its launch and receiving brilliant reviews. The book is featured 6min 40 secs in from the start in the third UK Sky episode of 'Inside Gatwick' with their busiess performance programme being based on its content. Check this link 6mins 40 seconds in from the start http://youtu.be/VnoiA7Cm4Lg
By following the concepts included in this book you can build the ultimate business managment system to become the best of the best. It includes the key topics of DHI Quality College Quality Courses, CQI (Chartered Quality College) Courses, and CQI Training.
and all relevant CQI Certificates and those seeking careers in quality management especially the quality management representative and useful for those involved in quality training. Signed copies available
Read more ...
DHInternational Quality College Distance learning packages
Our packages include:
1. Fully comprehensive printable CD for each Unit which includes tutor assisted coursework on all aspects of the topic.
2. Our CDs are updated either annually as new CQI assignments and past papers are published or when relevant topical events occur relevant to that Unit. For example, changes to legislation etc. This is superior to alternatives that are published texts which date very quickly.
3. All our courses are fully supported by email for the duration NOT JUST FOR THE FIRST YEAR!
4. Access to a continually updated student's portal for each Unit which include extensive video and other relevant materials not available to any other service provider.
5. Tutoring is always given by world class leading experts in the relevant topic
6. Connection to the Kingston University based International Student's Quality Circles movement now represented in over 30 countries. Our Principal David Hutchins is the UK Secretary General.
7. When published, direct access following completion of the CQI Diploma, to the Kingston University Level 7 Internationally supported Master's qualification in Quality Management.
CQI Diploma in Quality - Why choose the DH International Quality College?
1. Our students on average STILL get the highest marks across the board!
2. We set our fees lower than credible competition provided that the measurable service that they offer is at least equivalent to the service we offer at least on their published prices and would match unpublished ones if we have proof of authenticity.
3. It was our Principal David Hutchins who wrote the entire syllabus content for all 19 Units of the CQI programme so we know the content better than anyone.
4. Our Principal David Hutchins is an Academician with the exclusive International Academy of Quality which was founded by such illustrious people as Professor Ishikawa, Dr Feigenbaum etc.
5. Represented Dr Juran in the UK from 1982 until his eventual death at age 103 and was one of 4 keynote speakers at his 100th birthday
6. Was commissioned to write a chapter in a special edition of Japanese book dedicated to the life of Professor Ishikawa and which rests on his shrine.
7. Knew all of the leading Quality Gurus personally, no other service provider can make such a claim.
8. Is Visiting Fellow by Kingston University supporting a Level 7 qualification Masters Degree in Quality Leadership Practice by Learning Agreement which would take you beyond the Level 5 Diploma with global recognition in Japan, China, India and around the world.
9. Enrollment with us would give you unique access to a vast quantity of video materials that are exclusive to us and not available to any other service provider.
10. We respond immediately to classwork submissions whereas we know from feedback we receive from students who have registered elsewhere that in their case this can some times take weeks!
11. Possible future access to courses conducted by Kingston University.
12. Our principles have first hand personal experience in the creation of full company wide quality management systems development in countries around the world some funded by UNIDO, and the World Bank. We know what we are talking about, hence David Hutchins 10 published books one of which is recommended reading for these courses.
We offer the full distance learning or open learning package for the prestigeous CQI Diploma in Quality management for those seeking careers in Quality Management and quality management representatives . The course is discounted from £3,633.00 to £3322.2 for the full payment inclusive of CQI examination charges and VAT or alternatively, on a 'pay as you go' basis, unit by unit each of which can be studied individually if required but still leading towards the CQI Diploma in Quality Management and ultimately to the internationally recognised and prestigeous status of Chartered Quality Professional. Quality training at its best.
Level 3 Certificate
We also offer the full 18 course range of CQI certificated courses including the Level 3 Certificate in Quality Management which we offer for a fee of £1449.00 inclusive of CQI charges and VAT again, this Certificate can also be purchased unit by unit Read more ...