The designation Chartered Quality Professional is rapidly becoming the definitive status in the global quality profession.
In the future, those with the status Chartered Quality Professional will be expected to command the highest salaries and the most prestigious jobs at Board level in the largest global companies.
Our range of CQI registered courses are designed to take you there. We can do so because our Principal, David Hutchins is one of the most experienced quality practitioners in the world and he has personally participated in the design of our range of courses. If you join our College, he, together with our other top of the professional tutors will work personally with you to give you the best quality related tuition that money can buy.
The CQI has defined the role of Chartered Quality Professional as being one that covers two areas of activity:
- To be the conscience of the organisation
- To act as mentor and coach.
The role is defined under two main headings
It also includes:
- The activities of the quality professional
- The areas of activity influenced by the quality professional
The core role features are identified as follows:
- Identification of concerns regarding achievement of required standards
- Provision of recommendations to relevant leaders within the Organisation
- Facilitating implementation of these recommendations
- Escalation of areas of concern
- Mentoring colleagues with enthusiasm,
patience and leadership
- Drawing on the personal qualities of enthusiasm, determination,patience and leadership.
The key areas of activity include:
Development and deployment of comprehensive organisational purpose, policy and strategy
- Adequacy of organisational management system
- Effectiveness of implementation of the organisational management system
- Delivery of required outcomes from the organisational management system
- Support and promote an effective culture of continual improvement and innovation