The Strategic Approach to Continuous Improvement
||Hoshin Kanri is a much under estimated Japanese concept which lies at the heart of their most successful companies. An organisation which really understands and practices Hoshin Kanri will be hard to equal or beat. Seemingly simple, it is in fact complex and its full potential may take years of patient effort but it will be rewarded many times over as rivals fail to compete. |
DHI consultants work with your management team to:
DHi has closely researched Hoshin Kanri in Toyota Honda, Komatsu and other leading Japanese companies over more than 3 decades , taking their best practices and incorporating them into a methodology that has been applied to clients across the world.
- Identify your organisation's strengths and weaknesses
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Consider VISION, MISSION AND STRATEGY from a NEW PERSPECTIVE.
- Develop a dynamic strategy based on Hoshin Kanri.
- Conduct gap analysis between where we are and where we want to be.
- Implement strong policies.
- Ensure effective deployment
- Link Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Six Sigma, Lean Manufacture and Kaizen.
- Review impact on business success.
- Establish systems for continuous improvement.
- Develop Leadership and team-working.
- Develop Integrated Management Systems (IMS) under the Hoshin Kanri umbrella
- Establish cascading goals through 'policy deployment'.
- Implement Continuous Improvement and team working
Recommended reading for the
CQI Diploma in Quality management
Order your copy of David Hutchins new book 'Hoshin Kanri - The Strategic Approach to Continuous Improvement' now.
Click here>hoshin kanri_web publicity.pdf